linkedin 
EN | HU | RU

Maximum Amount of Export Finance

As a general rule, provision of export finance shall not be provided in excess of 85% of the export contract value; the remaining 15% shall be paid by the buyer. However, it is possible to request financial support for local costs and administration fees (banking fees, insurance premiums), provided that the local costs shall not exceed 30% of the export contract value. Thus, with the provision of financial support for local costs, the credit amount may exceed the export contract value.

Export expert export fin max értéke 16 ENG

Eximbank Zrt.

Cégjegyzékszáma:
01-10-042594, bejegyezve a Fővárosi Törvényszék, mint Cégbíróság által

Adószám:
10949638-2-44

Bankszámlaszám:
14800016-06000008-11111128
S.W.I.F.T. kód: HEXI HU HB 

MEHIB Zrt.

Cégjegyzékszáma:
01-10-042595, bejegyezve a Fővárosi Törvényszék, mint Cégbíróság által

Adószám:
10949621-2-44

Bankszámlaszám:
10918001-00000001-04530003

1065 Budapest, Nagymező u. 46-48. Tel.: +36 (1) 374 9100, +36 (1) 374 9200, Fax: +36 (1) 269 1198 E-mail: exim@exim.hu © 2021 EXIM Minden jog fenntartva

Eximbank Plc.

Bank account number: 
14800016-06000008-11111128
S.W.I.F.T. kód: HEXI HU HB 

MEHIB Plc.

Bank account number: 
10918001-00000001-04530003

H-1065 Budapest, Nagymező street 46-48. Phone: +36 1 374 9100, +36 1 374 9200 Fax: +36 1 269 4476, +36 1 269 1198 E-mail: exim@exim.hu © 2021 EXIM All rights reserved

ЗАО «Эксимбанк»

Номер банковского счёта: 
14800016-06000008-11111128
S.W.I.F.T. kód: HEXI HU HB 

ИНН: 10949638-2-44

ЗАО «МЕХИБ»

Номер банковского счёта: 
10918001-00000001-04530003

ИНН: 10949621-2-44

1065 Будапешт, ул. Надьмезё д.46-48. Тел.: +36 (1) 374 9100, +36 (1) 374 9200, Факс: +36 (1) 269 1198 Электронный адрес: exim@exim.hu
© 2021 EXIM Все права защищены

Teljes kamat mátrix
Hiteligénylő vállalkozás mérete és a hitel devizaneme Ügyfélkamat
1. év 2-3. év 4-6. év
KKV EUR 0,10% 0,19% 0,69%
  HUF forgóeszköz 720 M alatt 0,10% 0,10%  
  HUF 0,55% 0,80% 1,30%
  USD* 2,25% 2,50% 3,00%
NV EUR 0,19% 0,69% 1,69%
  HUF 0,80% 1,30% 2,30%
  USD* 2,50% 3,00% 4,00%
* 2020. január 1-re jegyzett 12 havi USD LIBOR